From Our Physicians
For the safety of our patients, families and our community, Southeast Louisiana Urology Associates will be making the following changes due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Telemedicine visits may be scheduled at the discretion of the provider. Please call our office for further details if you are interested in participating.
- All patients and family members will be screened by temperature taking prior to entering the clinic building.
- We will be limiting visitors accompanying patients. If you do require assistance with mobility, only one person will be allowed in the waiting and exam room with you.
- Waiting areas have been organized to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- When appropriate, we will ask patients to wait in their cars if there will be any appreciable wait to see their provider.
- All surfaces in clinic rooms are being sterilized with sanitary wipes after each patient visit. The clinic is cleaned every evening by a professional cleaning service.
We understand how difficult these unprecedented times have been. Please take care, and know that our phones are on and doors are open if you need us.
Robert Kidd, M.D.
Jay Heintz, M.D.
Jason Chiang, M.D.
Kristin Lea, N.P.